• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• 8+ years of professional front end development around the user experience.
• Experience with responsive web design.
• Experience developing web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Go, .NET or Scala.
• Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc)
• Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
• Agile software development experience
• Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.